My coaching clients have asked me again and again which food diary I would recommend for trying to figure out on which food or other substances they react to. That’s why I created these books as I wanted them to be tailored to the special needs of people with allergies and food intolerances.
I created two sizes: the bigger food diary is 6″ x 9“, the smaller one 4″ x 6“.
The bigger diary consists of three parts:
- 4 result pages: Here you record all the food, drinks or other allergens you reacted to.
- 90 diary pages one page for each day to write down:
- Time and space, where and when you eaten something.
- The food and drinks you have consumed.
- Your mood and your energy level afterwards
- Empty fields for medicine or anything else you might have taken, what happened during the day and other notes.
- 30 pages for notes: This is the place to include recipes, ingredient list , etc.
In the small diaries you will find 30 diary pages limited to the most important aspects: Time/place, food/drink, symptoms plus a field for notes.
Here you can see the top of the diary page:
The food diaries are available with three different covers and colors, so I hope you will find the one you like!
Click here to buy them at Amazon! (Please note, that this is an affiliate link!)
This food journal will help you identifying the food and other substances you react to!